Monday, April 18, 2016

Week 3 EOC: My Demographics

There are three types of demographics, there are the Baby Boomers, Generation X, and the Millennial generation.

The Millennial ranges from 1977 to 2000 so I fit into this group because I was born in 1997. I am also a millennial due to my fluent use of technology, being able to use them and understand how they work are key. My parents usually always have problems with our computer, printer or tv and its up to me or my sister to help them. 91% of millennials are on the world wide web, and I fit into that because I am constantly looking up things and playing games online. I realize how true our textbook is on how that businesses and marketers have to appeal in a creative and certain way to get attention. Each generation grew up differently, my generation grew up as interracial and we watched our technology grew to the quality it is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment