Monday, May 9, 2016

Week 6 EOC: me x3

old spice
Image result for old spice

I identify with old spice because they are one of the best smelling body washes out there for men. The commercials they do are very funny and manly, which I like to aim for, manly. The body washes they have are sometimes silly but great scented smells, some are mount Everest, Fiji waters, fox crest, wolf thorn, and hawk ridge. I feel that they aim for men who want to smell like a man even if they are just a teenager or young adult. They make me feel confident about myself, through my smell which is awesome for someone who showers once or twice a day.

energizer batteries



Image result for energizer

I like energizer because I need batteries in my industry, everything is running off a battery to my sound pressure level meter, D.A.W, radios and even one of my dads old school guitar cabs. Energizer is a good battery because they last an extremely long time, I have 4 rechargeable batteries of there's along with the charging station for them. I use these batteries for my controllers on my Xbox one too also, I would probably have to switch packs after five days of using them they are great.


android cell phone
Image result for androids

I am an android man over the iphone nation. I like androids because they  of how open the interface is, it's accessible and you can see all your apps, contacts and favorite apps just on the home screen. They are also good with the data usage, I get warnings of my limit way before so I can watch my usage; another thing about that is that I get coverage back for using the coverage too I really like that customer reward service. I wasn't aware of that feature until I got a message recently. With my Samsung Galaxy S6, the far left tab is dedicated to flip board, which I have only started using since it came with this phone. Flip board is a customizable news source that I can always look at whenever I feel like it since its right there on my phone. With androids, I just feel like I have access to everything I need right in my pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment